LENS EF24MM F1.4LII USM
SAFELY PAY WITH:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Wide-angle prime 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
Special Price Ksh 2,100.00 Regular Price Ksh 2,500.00