While there is no definite answer to this, each type of washing machine has its advantage. Front-load washing machines use less water while top load machines are convenient to use since you don’t have to bend.
Washing machines come in different load sizes. However, here is a general guide to help you out;
● A 5 kg drum will accommodate sheets and towels for an individual or a
household of two people.
● A 6 kg drum will hold a single duvet.
● A 7 kg drum can wash a double duvet or the towels and sheets for a small
● An 8 kg drum can wash a queen or a lightweight size duvet. This is
suitable for a medium-size family.
● A 9 kg machine can wash a whole king-size duvet and is the best option
for large families.
Some of the best brands include Bruhn, Mika, Whirlpool, Panasonic, Ramtons, and Chinway. You can find the most favorable brand for you.
While some washing machines also double as dryers, you will notice the dryer is in a separate compartment. Not all washing machines have dryers and you can buy separate dryers and washers especially as a business.