Dukatech Stores commits to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information and it will always remain our main concerns. Dukatech will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it. It will use the information you give for the purposes described in this Policy, which include providing you with services you have requested and enhancing your experience with us.
How is the information utilized?
The information shared by our customers can be shared by Dukatech partners in the improvement of customer service and easy order processing. That notwithstanding it may also be utilized in customer relation management and also aid in the marketing research purposes.
How does Dukatech utilize the Personal Information that it gathers?
- The information gathered helps the company to ensure that the website is personalized to meet each customer’s preferences and wishes.
- It is meant to ensure that our customers have an easy and friendly browsing experience while on our site.
- The data is meant for statistical purposes and helps us in the delivery of products or services, prevention and detection of fraud on our website, processing orders, updating your accounts, and finally propose a targeted and unique navigation experience
- The information is necessary in connection with any contract that you have entered into with us, or to take steps prior to entering into a contract with us and to ensure that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the Processing for the purpose of providing our services and products to you.
Things to know about cookies
Cookies are meant to improve your navigation experience while on our site. They are unique identifiers that are automatically sent to your devices to aid our systems to be cognizant of your device and hence provide features that aid in the improvement of your navigation experience.
It is important to highlight that the acceptance of cookies is not a prerequisite for our visiting and utilizing our site. However it vital we note that some features such as ordering and basket functions are only possible by cookie activation. Cookies can be beneficial to you as they easily recognize the internet protocol address, hence save you time while surfing our site. It is essential we point out that cookies are only used by the company for your own convenience while on site and also aid in retrieving information about you which will be used in targeted advertising. If you choose not to accept cookies on your website, you will be restricted to some of the features that will be available to you on our site. We would like to guarantee you that our cookies don’t have hidden details or viruses
Is the information that I have provided to Dukatech accurate?
You ought to guarantee or declare that you either have rights or are the owner of the contents you have provided us. You also declare that
- The content is true and exact
- The information is not defamatory and doesn’t infringe any of our policies
Is my personal information secure?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information This is to ensure that your information is secured through updated security software such as the secure sockets layer (SSL) software, which ensures that all your information is encrypted. It is, however, important to note that you are required to ensure that you protect your computers and passwords against unauthorized access.
Make sure that you sign off on any shared computers.
We would like to guarantee that we ONLY disclose the last four credit card digits during the confirmation of an order. However, we provide the entire credit card number to that specific credit card company during the processing of the order.
Do I have any rights with regard to the privacy of personal information?
We would like to guarantee transparency with regard to your personal information. If you are concerned about your personal data we hold or process, you have the liberty and the right to request it. You also have the liberty to ask for the correction of any inaccuracies, omissions, or additions in your personal information at no charge. Finally, you have the right at any time to ask that we stop utilizing your personal information for any direct marketing activities.